- Vacuum periodically.
- TRemoving pencil and light crayon marks:
TIDE-TO-GO PENS will help to remove pencil and light crayon marks from your SitSpots. Just follow the package directions and rinse the spots in clean water before reusing them in the classroom.
Directions for laundering SitSpots:
- Gently remove your spots from your carpeting
- Trim frayed edges using scissors.
- Pre-treat any stains on each spot, prior to laundering, using Tide-To-Go Pens or your favorite stain remover.
- Place SitSpots into your washing machine (do not place with other garments or inside a laundry bag) and select any cycle
- Air dry your spots or place them in your dryer on any cycle
- Don't worry about curled spots after they're laundered, they'll straighten right out again when they're reattached back onto your carpeting; or place a weighted object (book) on top of the spots for a day or two.